We are looking for a dedicated Avionics Engineer (m/f/d) for our fast-growing location at Friedrichshafen Airport.
- Independent conduction of cabling, installations and configurations of avionics equipment within the scope of modifications of aircraft
- Proofing and documentation of delivered works
- Assayer (if corresponding assayer certification exists)
- Certified according to EASA CAT B1 and B2 and/or FAA is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience ideally in the general aviation or extensive professional experience as an electronics technician, communications engineer or mechatronics technician in other sectors
- Extremely high motivation for quality
- Interest in working independently in a dynamic team
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- A wide range of professional activities
- A pleasant team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Advanced training for electronics technicians from other fields with sound professional experience
- Diverse career opportunities within our company
- Support in the event of a necessary move and in the search for accommodation
Have we aroused your interest in joining a successful team?
Then please send us your documents by e-mail to: