Bring New Levels of Autopilot Capability and Reliability to Your Aircraft
Garmin GFC 600 digital autopilot
- # servos
- up to 4 (roll, pitch, trim, yaw)
- Straight & Level recovery mode
- Blue button (LVL)
- Climb & Descent mode
- 2 (Vertical speed or constant airspeed)
- Envelope protection mode
- 3 (underspeed, overspeed, overbank)
Designed for aftermarket installation on high-performance single- and twin-engine piston aircraft as well as turboprops and jets, the GFC 600 flight control system offers an impressive array of top-level safety and performance features. Leveraging technologies developed for the popular Garmin GFC 700.
Autopilot that drives our most advanced glass flight deck systems, these sophisticated features include Garmin ESP, underspeed and overspeed protection, automatic LVL mode, airspeed climb and decent (IAS) mode, flight director (FD) command cues and more.
- Silky-smooth Servo Control
- Hand-fly with Stability Protection
- An Autopilot That Knows Its Limits