We are looking for dedicated Certifying Staff (B1) (m/f/d) for our fast-growing location at Friedrichshafen Airport.
- Preparation and performance of repairs and maintenance of piston, turbine and jet aircraft
- Technical guidance of an assigned technician team
- Review and documentation of executed tasks
- Inspection of performed work on aircraft
- Overall airworthiness review of the aircraft
- Holder of an EASA Part 66 B1 license with type entry (preferably Full Group 3, TBM, PC12, or jet types such as Cessna Citation, Embraer 505)
- High self-motivation and quality awareness
- Good skills in German and English language (spoken and written)
- Experience on small aircraft and jets below 20t preferred
- A very broad professional spectrum
- Pleasant team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Varied tasks and fields of application
Have we aroused your interest in joining a successful team?
Then please send us your documents by e-mail to: