A Leap Forward in Avionics Radio & Pulse Testing Technology
T-RX RP+ Radio and Pulse Tester
- Test Functions
- ADS-B 1090/978, VOR, ILS, HF/VHF Comm, XPDR Mode A/C/S, DME, ELT, SELCAL, ARINC 429, TCAS
- Optional Add Ons
- GPS signal generator, vulnerability network scanner
- Wi-Fi, online data transmission
- Integrated test reports, adapted to your needs
- Optimum Usability
- Low weight tablet, large and bright color touch screen, 10h battery endurance
The T-RX Radio and Pulse Tester is built for the test requirements of today’s modern maintenance shop. The RP+ combines all important avionics test functions in one device.
Collect, store and retrieve test data. T-RX will collect data during testing, such as Transponder or ADS-B tests, and store them on a secure server. The test data can be identified by aircraft tail number, work order, and technician. The user can then retrieve the data as a report for incorporation in the customer work order.
T-RX RP+ Tester Handout